Are you from Jaipur? and Want to become a successful digital marketer?
This guide will show you exactly how to become an expert digital marketer in Jaipur.
- 8 exact steps to follow
- Essential digital marketing skills and tools to learn
- Best digital marketing certification course in Jaipur
- How to get a digital marketing job in Jaipur
- The salary you will get
- Time Required to become a digital marketer
So if you want to go from beginner to digital marketing expert while living in Jaipur Rajasthan, this guide is for you.
Let’s get started with the skills required.
What skills do you need to become a digital marketer and get a job in Jaipur?
There’s a lot more to digital marketing than running social media campaigns and optimizing websites.
In fact, the best Digital marketing specialists are experts in a number of different skills of digital marketing. This includes “core” digital marketing skills (like SEO content marketing). But it also includes other team management and client handling skills like writing emails, proper communication, using management tools, and others.
Here I am writing the essential skills to become a digital marketing expert. This will help you get a job and kickstart your career in digital marketing.
- Excellent in SEO
- Social media marketing (SMM). Building, launching and reporting Ad campaigns on social media like Facebook.
- Google Adwords & PPC ads
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Writing, editing, copywriting, and visual storytelling skills
- Analyze and report on digital advertising and website metrics to increase visitors and conversions
- Expertise managing google analytics and google webmaster tools
- Ability to set up Email Marketing campaigns
- An eye for good UI and UX
- Understanding CMS systems like WordPress
- Good in Figuring out what’s going right and what’s going wrong
- Better tracking the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts. Analyzing KPIs and other conversion matrices.
- Proficient at Excel, Google Sheets, or another spreadsheet
Keep Reading. I will share the exact steps that will develop all these skills within you.
8 Steps to Become a Digital Marketer in Jaipur
1. First, Complete your Graduation. (Don’t drop it)
Completion of graduation/bachelor’s degree should be considered as a must, not only for digital marketing but for any industry.
You do not need any specific degree to get a job in digital marketing. But, when you look at the jobs for Digital Marketers, you will somewhere find that many jobs do require a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma/certification.
So, anyone should not drop their bachelor’s to become a digital marketer in Jaipur.
2. Take a Digital Marketing course and get a certification. (You must pay for that)
Now getting to the most important part, getting a professional certificate with hands-on experience in digital marketing in Jaipur.
It plays a major role. Because at the time of the job, interviewers are going to be more interested in your skills than only just the degree. Real live projects are those that demand a lot more than just Digital Marketing knowledge.
So there are several Digital Marketing courses available in Jaipur, offered online as well as offline. This certification will increase the value of your resume.
Do You Want to Learn Digital Marketing?
Join this course to become digital marketing expert and get a job in top IT companies ?
3. Learn important digital marketing skills.
Moving forward to the next step that is, to learn important digital marketing skills.
To make a career in digital marketing one should acquire various skills like SEO and SEM, analytics, social media marketing, advertising, and email marketing apart from these many soft and common skills a Digital Marketer should have like, communication skills, creative thinking, leadership.
4. Build Team Management Skills and become friendly with IT companies’ work culture.
In the journey of becoming a good and professional digital marketer, one should have good team management skills because a digital marketer may have to manage or train a team for that leadership and management skills is necessary.
Also one more important thing is to become familiar with the IT work environment and culture because it helps a person to work more smoothly as a digital marketer.
5. Learn How to Use Important Digital Marketing Tools
If you want to become a digital marketer in Jaipur, it is important to learn certain digital marketing tools.
These include SEO tools like Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Ads, email marketing tools.
The more experience you have with these tools, it’ll become easier to become a digital marketer.
6. Build a strong portfolio of digital marketing projects. (That will help you in interviews.)
A portfolio of digital marketing projects is very important in the digital marketing industry.
If you have no professional experience of work, then your portfolio comes into place it shows the results of your hands-on experience, live projects that you have done during your digital marketing course.
Having a strong portfolio basically works as a presentation of yours. So build a strong portfolio of digital marketing projects.
7. Develop your digital marketing resume
Coming to the next step which is to develop a digital marketing resume.
Your resume represents yourself. Having a digital marketing resume provides a deeper understanding to employers about your skills, knowledge, and experience. It somehow reflects your personality and creativity to the company.
8. Start doing your first entry-level digital marketing job in Jaipur.
Now the most awaited step which is to start your first entry-level digital marketing job in Jaipur.
In the beginning journey of becoming a digital marketer, one should focus more on learning, gaining experience and skills. There are many jobs available for entry-level digital marketers.
Bonus Step (Expert digital marketers suggest it the most)
Don’t think you have learn everything. Digital marketing is a ever learning industry.
You need to Stay Updated on the Latest Digital Marketing Trends and Follow Digital marketing experts like Neil Patel.
How Much Can You Make in Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketers’ jobs in Jaipur pay quite average in the beginning but offers great opportunities for career and growth. The demand and growth of digital marketing in Jaipur, is very wide.
There are certain factors that are considered when it comes to salary; it can be experience, skills, location, Demand, company profile, degree, knowledge, etc.
An entry-level or less than 1 year experience digital marketer can expect the starting average package 1.5 LPA to 2.5 LPA.
Mid experience level
A digital marketer with an experience range of 1-3 years 2.5 LPA to 4.5 LPA.
Senior experience level
A digital marketer with experience of more than 5 years can expect an average salary starting from 5.4 LPA.
How Long Does It Take to Become a Digital Marketer while learning in Jaipur?
It totally depends on your experience, skills, and knowledge. However, the minimum duration to become a digital marketer in Jaipur can be considered as 12 weeks to 16 weeks.
There is no maximum duration limit to become a digital marketer because learning has no limit, you can acquire advanced skills and knowledge in a few weeks or it may take years.
What You Should Do Now
- Learn more about digital marketing.
- Join this 100% job-guaranteed digital marketing course in Jaipur.
Getting a Digital Marketer Job is Not That Difficult.
- Start Training - You will learn Digital Marketing from beginner to expert level.
- Get Certification - You will get an industry-approved certificate with hands-on experience on real-world projects.
- Get a Job - You will get a 100% placement in Top IT companies.